We wanted to publicly address the tweet posted today which has understandably evoked questions around diversity of our staff here at TelcoSwitch. The tweet, which was posted by a recruitment company who are planning our upcoming Graduate Recruitment Day, included an image of only white men. Short sighted? Maybe. Harmless? Definitely. This image was used as part of our ‘MAD MEN OF TELEPHONY’ Marketing campaign which plays on the award winning TV show, ‘MAD MEN’ and in no way reflects the hiring policy of TelcoSwitch.
Our fantastic team of hardworking, dedicated 11-strong staff includes two Polish Custom Service Apprentices and three women, including our Operations Manager and a Kenyan Service Delivery Manager. It’s always the case that we hire the best candidate for the role and never judge on gender, race or nationality.
Our Graduate Recruitment programme is an important next step in the growth of our business. We welcome applicants from all genders & nationalities and are proud of our equal opportunity status. The job advert currently being advertised is as follows:
Recent winners of the 2017 Comms National Awards for Best Hosted Platform, TelcoSwitch are leaders in their field and believe the best is yet to come! By providing the world’s most unified turnkey open standards hosted telephony platform, they are revolutionising business communications and are now looking for Graduate Internal Account Managers to join their team!
Why work here?
- Amazing progression opportunities with six- month salary review depending on performance!
- Incredible team with an inclusive culture in a fast- growing business!
- Opportunities to attend expos and shadow BDM/ Sales Director in sales appointments from the get go
- Beautiful Highgate location on the High Street!
- Generous commission structure on top of great base salary
- Develop and manage new accounts and build a strong client relationship with existing allocated accounts
- Identify potential net new channel partners and formulate solid acquisition plan
- Identify potential opportunities from existing channel partners and support sales BDM/Sales Director in prospecting, qualifying and negotiating key new business deals
- Develop a successful track record of finding and winning new business from existing accounts
- Promoting and selling the TelcoSwitch portfolio of managed services, services, solutions and products
- Communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure service delivery expectations are met
- Arrange and deliver remote customer portal training where required
- Achieving an excellent company services, solutions and product knowledge within TelcoSwitch and on sector specific portfolio/competitors
- Promote ideas persuasively and anticipate and respond to customer needs
- Skills and the ability to deal effectively with our customers, and provide excellent customer service
- Personable, energetic and have a great sense of humour! Strong presentation skills on the phone, online and in person is a must.
- Highly organised with the ability to express thoughts and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple deals at the same time
- You are cooperative, a self-starter and hungry to learn!
*Note: ideal start date will be first week January 2017 (won’t have to worry about time off work for holiday season!)