Here at TelcoSwitch, we don’t skimp on quality.
Following an evaluation process earlier this year, TelcoSwitch are proud to announce that we are now ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
By achieving this we are able to demonstrate to customers and suppliers that the quality management and environmental systems we have in place meet the specific requirements set out by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
Each year an external audit is carried out by a third party to ensure these systems are maintained and any non conformance are noted for correction.
Our decision to become ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified is a proactive one that not only anticipates the demands of our customers, but also demonstrates a commitment to providing quality products and services to all current and future customers.
This certification further strengthens our commitment to our customers where our job is to deliver quality products on time with a commitment to always exceed customers’ expectations.
What do you get when you cross BrightSparks with some TelcoSwitch flare? Graduate Academy Day of course!
We wanted a unique approach to our recruitment process, we wanted to stand out from the rest in every element of our partner management, this includes finding the right individuals to deliver. So we called on BrightSparks and with some quick thinking, #GradAcademyDay was born….
We advertised our #GraduateAcademyDay on both TelcoSwitch and BrightSparks social media channels. BrightSparks pooled from the very best to find the 20 potential future TelcoSwitch superstars. We then held the very first event of its kind in the telecoms industry: an in-house selection day, held on Thursday 16th November 2017.
This is where the fun began. The Grads were put through their paces and they all delivered. After introductions from the TelcoSwitch and BrightSparks team, the next hour and a half was dedicated to giving the candidates a chance to individually step up, tell us about themselves and show us their mettle.
They took part in a number group activities, where the candidates were split into smaller groups and presented with a number of scenarios to deal with. This exercised the candidates ability to work in a team, whilst still be able to shine individually as a confident and driven candidate – all absolute musts for our future Grads.
These exercises provided a valuable insight into how each individual performed under pressure and were able to cooperate with others in an environment where those same people are your competition. And they did not disappoint. Each and every person gave their all and showed us what they were really made of.
This left us with a difficult decision. Taking careful consideration, we have shortlisted candidates for further interviews. The Team would like to thank everyone who took part and we hope everyone enjoyed and values the experience the day provided, regardless of our selection.
We would like to thank #BrightSparks for their professionalism, expertise and organisation to help find our TelcoSwitch future stars … watch this space to see who we took on and keep track of their progression.
We wanted to publicly address the tweet posted today which has understandably evoked questions around diversity of our staff here at TelcoSwitch. The tweet, which was posted by a recruitment company who are planning our upcoming Graduate Recruitment Day, included an image of only white men. Short sighted? Maybe. Harmless? Definitely. This image was used as part of our ‘MAD MEN OF TELEPHONY’ Marketing campaign which plays on the award winning TV show, ‘MAD MEN’ and in no way reflects the hiring policy of TelcoSwitch.
Our fantastic team of hardworking, dedicated 11-strong staff includes two Polish Custom Service Apprentices and three women, including our Operations Manager and a Kenyan Service Delivery Manager. It’s always the case that we hire the best candidate for the role and never judge on gender, race or nationality.
Our Graduate Recruitment programme is an important next step in the growth of our business. We welcome applicants from all genders & nationalities and are proud of our equal opportunity status. The job advert currently being advertised is as follows:
Recent winners of the 2017 Comms National Awards for Best Hosted Platform, TelcoSwitch are leaders in their field and believe the best is yet to come! By providing the world’s most unified turnkey open standards hosted telephony platform, they are revolutionising business communications and are now looking for Graduate Internal Account Managers to join their team!
Why work here?
- Amazing progression opportunities with six- month salary review depending on performance!
- Incredible team with an inclusive culture in a fast- growing business!
- Opportunities to attend expos and shadow BDM/ Sales Director in sales appointments from the get go
- Beautiful Highgate location on the High Street!
- Generous commission structure on top of great base salary
- Develop and manage new accounts and build a strong client relationship with existing allocated accounts
- Identify potential net new channel partners and formulate solid acquisition plan
- Identify potential opportunities from existing channel partners and support sales BDM/Sales Director in prospecting, qualifying and negotiating key new business deals
- Develop a successful track record of finding and winning new business from existing accounts
- Promoting and selling the TelcoSwitch portfolio of managed services, services, solutions and products
- Communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure service delivery expectations are met
- Arrange and deliver remote customer portal training where required
- Achieving an excellent company services, solutions and product knowledge within TelcoSwitch and on sector specific portfolio/competitors
- Promote ideas persuasively and anticipate and respond to customer needs
- Skills and the ability to deal effectively with our customers, and provide excellent customer service
- Personable, energetic and have a great sense of humour! Strong presentation skills on the phone, online and in person is a must.
- Highly organised with the ability to express thoughts and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple deals at the same time
- You are cooperative, a self-starter and hungry to learn!
*Note: ideal start date will be first week January 2017 (won’t have to worry about time off work for holiday season!)
The telecoms market is highly competitive and pitching the same product as everyone else is not an option if you want to grow your business.
TelcoSwitch is already part of the solution, offering you true flexibility to meet each customer’s specific needs. But we also offer genuine innovation and features that will make a real difference to your customers.
CRM+ from CallSwitch Business is just one example of how we can help you differentiate from the rest. CRM+ integrates a customer’s phone system with their CRM platform so they can easily capture every interaction straight into their database.
Each and every call, lead and opportunity is automatically updated with the full call record, recording and outcome. New tasks can be automatically set while notes are stored and sent to colleagues.
What does this mean for your customers?
- Exceptional customer service
o Immediately identify customers
o Information at their fingertips
o Notes instantly available
- Empowered staff
o Provides all the information they need when they need it most
- Business efficiency
o Streamlined processes
o Optimised productivity
To find out more about how we can help you stand out from the crowd, visit http://telcoswitch.com/ or call +44 (0) 330 122 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org